What Is Montessori?
Montessori is an education philosophy and practice that fosters rigorous, self-motivated growth for children and adolescents in all areas of their development, with a goal of nurturing each child’s natural desire for knowledge, understanding, and respect.
Why Choose Montessori?
Learn what sets Montessori from traditional education. Discover how it develops students who are capable, accountable, and knowledgeable, with the strong sense of self they will need to thrive in the real world.
Goals & Objectives of a Montessori Gading Permata School Approach
- Developing in each child a positive attitude towards learning
- Helping each child developself-confidence as an independence learner
- Assisting each child in building the habit of concnetration
- Fostering in the child an abiding cusiosity. In our rapidly changing society
- Developing habits of initiative and persistence
- Fostering inner security and a sense of order
- Helping develop sensory and fine motor skills
- Sharpening the ability to discriminate and judge. Shorting and matching activities challenge the child
- Helping the child develop socially. Through working with others, the childs learn to with others
- Helping the child develop creative intelligence and imagination
Methodologies & Curriculum Approaches